Sunday 1 November 2009

The Theme is Set

Well, they've finally announced the theme for the next LSBS Retreat. Mind you, it may not be until August 2010, but there's heaps of planning to do!

Take a look at this.....



OMG!! I have a feeling this is going to be quite a wild event. "The Girls" are going to go crazy over this one...

I am silently laughing though, I can't wait for the Desert Diva to see the little image at the bottom of this poster! Knowing how much she LOOOOOVES owls......... uhuh....

Well the mind boggles, I am somewhat familiar with certain "hooters", and I can't promise that I'll be dressing up like that, layered flannelette and heaps of cabin fresh new man spray! I could quite reasonably become spontaneously combustive with my mood swings, but absolutely nothing that would match the feisty Tru*king Grumpy!! Boy oh Boy........ surely there is MORE to Hooters & Whistles?

We'll all have to stay posted for this one, I'm sure there's lots more to come!


No comments: