Saturday 24 October 2009

Stamping

Today I rediscovered my stamps, which have been a tad neglected of late. I am happy to say that I had lots of fun and did quite a bit of playing around. I am working on a project you see, a secret project.... I will have to do a reveal real soon, but not just yet.

Most of my creative time has been pretty preoccupied. I have done a HUGE clean-out of my papers, and even got around to trimming down the "dodgy water-damaged bazzil cardstock". At least now I have plenty of decent sized offcuts that I can use for my cards. The patterned papers I'll be sending to a little eager beaver who is an up and coming prized little crafter!

I have found a little whimsical birdy template that Daphney Matthews has used, and spent a bit of time playing with that. I am hoping to use it in one of my arse dragging 52 Pick Up challenges at LSBS. Boy am I behind...

I have also been doing a bit of blog hopping, looking at everyone else's work. Margie has put up some beautiful layouts, and really nice cards for Helen's WCMD challenge, as did the Beaver. They do such lovely work. It's very refreshing to see what they come up with in their creations at the different challenge sites they visit. I am expecting the Border Bundy Babe to upload her latest layout of the beautiful little Haven. From what I hear it's "publish it" material, and I'd like to add to the encouragement!

Well, nothing exciting to upload as yet, but will do so soon. The boys are off soaking up the culture............"agriculture"...at the local show. Hopefully they will come home without huge red stuffed bulls of no significant material or emotional attachments. You see I know this happens, and the thing will just sit there glaring at you from it's corner of the room, just sit there, and glare, and sit there... but does he want it and will he get rid of it? ...of course not!! "I won it in the basketball shooting... beat dad!" So there you have it - NO BULL!


3 comments:

Marg said...

Hi there stranger......I love reading all your goss!!! Sounds like you had fun with the stamps BUT I just need to actually 'discover' mine....LOL..Take care luv marg xx

Marg said...

Lovely to read all about what you have been up to!!!! I really must 'discover' my stamps!!!!!! Have fun with all the stamping...luv marg xx

jaywhat said...

Hi Marg, yes it's nice to get a bit of use out of the "must have but haven't used yet..." stuff!

Hope the reading gives you a big giggle...
xxx